1 sin per serving (serves 4)
- 1 packet orange sugar-free jelly (2 sins)
- 142ml/1/4pt boiling water
- 454g/1lb very low fat natural cottage cheese
- 198g/7oz very low fat natural fromage frais
- Juice of 1 orange (1 sin)
- Orange segments, for decoration.
1. Dissolve the jelly in the boiling water according to the packet instructions
and leave to cool.
2. Sieve (or liquidize) the cottage cheese and mix with the fromage frais,
orange juice and cooled jelly.
3. Pour the orange mixture into a flan dish and chill in the refrigerator until
set. Decorate with orange segments before serving.
Variation; As an alternative, you could try using lemon jelly and the juice of a lemon.